The city of Saginaw, Texas recently made it a lot easier for it’s residents to pay their water bill by making available online bill pay. Now residents of Saginaw can visit the city’s web site, set up an account and do away with stamps, or having to travel to city hall to pay their bill. It’s a very simple process all you need is a copy of a current water bill. On the site enter your account number and pin and your done. Your pin number is located underneath your account number in the upper right hand corner of your bill.
Time and money saved!
UPDATE: Even more features added!
In their ongoing effort to serve Saginaw residents better, the City has upgraded the Online City Utility Payment System. The upgraded system offers new features to customers, including:
- Pay Online: You may pay your monthly city utility bill online with either VISA or MASTERCARD debit or credit cards. Click the “Pay Online Here!” graphic to the right to access the system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pay by Mail: Use the return envelope included with your bill when mailing payment and enclose the return portion of your statement to insure proper handling. Just mail your payment to: City of Saginaw, P.O. Box 79079, Saginaw, Texas 76179. Checks should be made payable to the City of Saginaw. Do not pay with cash when paying by mail.
- Pay in Person: The Utility Billing Department is always available for any and all customer service needs. Customers can make payments by cash, check, money order, credit card or debit card (Master Card or VISA only). Simply bring both portions of your bill with you to Customer Service at the Saginaw City Hall, 400 S. Saginaw Blvd., Saginaw, Texas to expedite processing.
- After Hours Drop: There is a slot for payments after hours in the window just left of the main door at City Hall. Please use check or money order (no cash).
- **NEW** Pay by Automatic Monthly Payments (credit card, debit card or bank draft)